Monday, January 25, 2010

update

This will be just an update on my life, since I have like 10 mins before I go to bed might as well unwind by sipping some nighttime tea and writing in my blog that I've neglected for a bit now.

Classes are picking up pace now, well more like I'm slowly coming out of my denial that they have started. I made a schedule of my february, yeah it's going to be rough. Weeks are generally really busy, and most of the time I head to bed at 11 because I want to be alert for my labs at 7:45 since accuracy matters. Work sucks, nothing is working out the way it should be, or just working out period. I am nervous, and am probably going to up my hours in the lab...I'm sure my boss will be pleased. I like all of my classes though, even analytical chem I suppose. My to do list is exponentially growing, I need a bigger white board :\ Overall I am busy, and I like it, it's okay to be busy in a good way.

So yes that's it, it's a short post compared to others but it's almost 11 so i'm going to cut myself off..until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment