Friday, March 19, 2010

I take comfort in the fact that not a lot of people come across or read this stuff, because it's quite ridiculous to be honest. I have an overly active mind. I can be physically drained but mentally I am soo wired ALL the time, and this is why even when I plan on going to bed at 11pm I am awake until 2AM. 

Here's a revelation I came across today. With almost every single friend/person I have in my life, I am the chatty one. I kid you not I think there is something abnormal about this. Without fail, I will always have something to talk about, even if it means pulling some RANDOM ASS science fact or making a sexual joke. I realize why I do this, I thrive on social interaction. I LOVE meeting new people, making small talk with random people. Forget the obvious networking perks that come from meeting new people, it's more than that, I thrive on the idea of making mental connections with people, I love love love learning new things from people. If that means I have to do most of the question asking, most of the talking, conversation starting, I think it's a small price to pay. 
  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment